Anatomically shaped and designed to be double-donnable, BioClean Advance™ Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves provide exceptional flexibility and wearer comfort. The natural-coloured 300mm (12”) long, hand specific latex gloves feature a textured surface for enhanced grip and a beaded cuff for stability on the arm.
- Exceptional flexibility and comfort
- Beaded cuff
- EasyOn™ proprietary technology allows for easy double-donning
- Non-particulating EasyTear™ packaging
- Gamma irradiation
Packaging: 1 pr / pk, 10 pr / mb, 20 mb / cs (200 pcs Total)
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001: 2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications
- Conforms to Category 3 - Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 environment
- Complies with the requirements of Glove Standard EN420:2003 and EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003
- Physical properties comply with European Medical Glove Standard EN455-2:2009
- Sterilized in accordance with ISO 11137-1:2006
Shelf Life & Storage:
Five (5) years from date of manufacture. Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.