Durx® 670 is a cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. This combination of properties provides Durx® 670 with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance.
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- No binders or other chemical additives
Packaging: 9" x 9" DR670.0909.20 300 pc/bag, 20 bags/case
12" x 12" DR670.1212.20 150 pc/bag, 20 bags/case
- Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
- Smooth, highly absorbent and durable
- Low extractable levels and particle counts
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP applications
- General equipment wrap and wipe downs
- General purpose wiping applications
- Cleaning of lab equipment
- General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- EC Regulation 1935 (2004) - Food contact compliant
- FDA 21 CFR - Food contact compliant
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
Sterile Validated Option
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.