BCR Spiral Notebooks are an ideal choice for cleanroom documentation. They may be used in many industries, including laboratories, biotech research facilities, aerospace, electronics and semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical and biomedical device manufacture.
Low-linting Choice® Spiral Bound Notebooks are made of Berkshire cleanroom bond. The economical notebooks are recyclable and biodegradable. The spiral ring with PET cover can withstand long periods in use. Pages can be written on both sides (100 pages/50 sheets). Choice® represents a value-tiered line of products that offers all the performance consistency of higher-priced counterparts. Best of all, Choice is backed by the Berkshire Guarantee — your money back should our products fail to perform according to specifications.
- Made with Berkshire cleanroom bond 1040 (heavy 104 g/m—28#)
- Can be customized with your company logo
- Spiral design allows book to lie flat and stay open
- Translucent polypropylene cover makes contents easily identified
- Pages can be written on both sides; 100 pages/50 sheets
- High tear resistance to withstand long periods of use
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 100 shts/book, 20 books/case
CHNBK.0811SR.20 8.5 x 11
CHNBK.0508SR.40 5.5 x 8