WipeDown 1-2-3 has been designed to address the risk of occupational exposure to most hazardous drugs during compounding sterile preparations, and administering, as outlined in USP <800>. WipeDown 1-2-3 assures the highest quality compounding sterile preparations program possible by developing a sterile three step kit to deactivate most hazardous drugs. WipeDown 1-2-3 wipes consist of non-woven, non-shedding 9”x12” premium wiper materials.
- WipeDown #1 is made of 100% polypropylene.
- WipeDown #2 and WipeDown #3 are made of 100% polyester.
- All three chemical components used in WipeDown 1-2-3 are formulated with Water for Injection (WFI) and filtered at 0.2 microns.
- Each wiper is individually packaged with sterility assured through gamma irradiation and / or aseptic filtration into sterile components.
- Each lot of WipeDown 1-2-3 comes with lot specific documentation including, three Certificates of Analysis for each of the chemicals, a Certificate of Irradiation, and a Certificate of Sterility.
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 3 wipes / kit, 13 kits / box, 12 box/case
* Each wiper #1, #2, & #3 individually packaged and boxed as a Kit
** Total of 156 kits in a case