A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® QC utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
Click for Product MSDS information
Packaging: 4 pc/cs
DuPont™ Tychem® QC Coverall. Standard Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists and Ankles. Storm Flap with Adhesive Closure. Taped Seams. Yellow. DuPont Tychem® QC fabric and taped seams have been tested and passed the requirements of North America ASTM Standards F1670 and ASTM F1671.