STERI-PEROX 6% wipes are saturated and ready-to-use Hydrogen Peroxide solution formulated with WFI. These wipes can be used in both aseptic and non-aseptic wipe downs of filling and packaging machinery, stainless steel, Lexan, polycarbonate, glass, and any critical surface that requires cleaning. STERI-PEROX wipes are available in a standard 12″x12″ size, packaged in VAI’s unique and patented Asepti-Fill System.
- Sterility is assured through aseptic filling into components that have been terminally sterilized through gamma irradiation at 10-6 SAL.
- Individual lots are sterility tested according to the USP compendium with lot specific Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Sterility, and Certificates of Conformance available upon delivery.
- Laundered in ISO 4 cleanroom conditions (Grade A/B, Former Class 10).
- Solution filtered at 0.2 microns
- Completely lot traceable
- Individually labeled with lot number and expiration date.
- Lot tested 14 day USP Sterility Test (according to current USP).
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 200 wipes per case