SatPax® 670-R pre-wetted wipers are made with a higher saturation level to support the critical solution contact time needed in the regulated industries. The wiper is saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and deionized water (DI) filtered to 0.2 µm.
- Economical 55% cellulose/45% polyester, nonwoven
- Peel and reseal pouches allow for single wiper use and prevent evaporation
- Lot number on each pouch for traceability & process accountability
- Excellent strength and durability
- Eliminate squirt bottles and uncontrolled saturation levels
- Reduce storage requirements and usage quantities
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 30 pc/bg, 24 bg/cs
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP <797> applications.
- Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solventconcentrations is required
- Final cleaning of surfaces or products prior to manufacturing or packaging
- High saturation level is ideal for removing cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments