SATPAX® Validated Sterile PreSaturated Wipe - SSP550.004.24
SATPAX® Validated Sterile, PreSaturated, 70% IPA / 30% DiWater. Standard Weight Polypropylene, 9" x 11"
Berkshire SatPax® 550 wipes are composed of exceptionally clean, 100% meltblown polypropylene and are pre-wetted with a high saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted wipe format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to the manual wetting of dry wipes, which requires bulk handling of messy solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
Alcohol / DI Water mixtures can be varied to fit the customer requirements. Typical mixtures are 70/30 and 9/91 IPA/DI Water. The amount of solution contained in each wipe can be varied according to customer requirements. Higher saturation levels apply more solution to the surface during cleaning.
The wipes are available in resealable pouches.
SatPax® 550 wipers are composed of exceptionally clean 100% meltblown polypropylene pre-wetted with of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted format provides a cost effective and easy to use solution versus traditional bulk handling of solvents, maintenance of squirt bottles and inconsistent wetting and cleaning associated with wetting a dry wiper.
- 100% meltblown polypropylene
- No chemical binders in base material
- Pre-wetted with 70% IPA/ 30% DI Water
- Re-sealable solvent resistant packaging
- Wipers in c-folded configuration for single withdrawal
Packaging: 50 pc/bg, 24 bgs/cs
- Very low extractables and ions
- Very low particle and fiber counts
- Excellent wet strength and abrasion resistance
- Reduces alcohol usage and preparation / handling costs
- Reduces VOC emissions
- Increases cleaning efficiency
- Increases cleaning protocol consistency
- Reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions
- Light weight design reduces waste disposal pounds compared to typical heavier weight nonwoven products
- Complies with RoHS and pre-registered under REACH
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP applications
- Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required
- Final cleaning of surfaces or products prior to manufacturing or packaging
- High saturation level is ideal for removing cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments
- EC Regulation 1935 (2004) - Food contact compliant
- FDA 21 CFR - Food contact compliant
Alcohol / DI Water mixtures can be varied to fit the customer requirements. Typical mixtures are 70/30 and 9/91 IPA/DI Water.
The amount of solution contained in each wiper can be varied according to customer requirements. Higher saturation levels apply more solution to the surface during cleaning.