Berkshire Durx® 570 wipes are autoclavable, free of chemical additives, and designed for use in controlled environments rated ISO Class 5–8. Lightweight and economical, the Durx® 570 is manufactured without the use of binders or surfactants. Ion levels and organic extractables remain low.
The same wipe material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability, and reduced costs.
For aseptic processing areas, the same wipe material can be provided in a gamma irradiated format, validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted wipe versions available.
Durx® 570 is a light weight cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. This combination of properties provides Durx® 570 with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance.
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- No binders or other chemical additives
- Light weight, absorbent wipe
Packaging and Available sizes:
DR570.0404.40 4" x 4" 1200 pc/bag, 10 bags/case
DR570.0909.20 9" x 9" 300 pc/bag, 20 bags/case
- Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
- Smooth, highly absorbent and durable
- Low extractable levels and particle counts
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP applications
- General equipment wrap and wipe downs
- General purpose wiping applications
- Cleaning of lab equipment
- General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
Sterile Validated Option
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.