CiDehol ST is a sterile 70% (v/v) USP isopropyl alcohol solution made with Water for Injection (WFI).
**Benefits of WFI vs Purified DI Water (Distilled Water):
WFI is the highest grade of water for all sterile products due to an endotoxin specification as well as a stringent microbial specification
- It can be used to clean surfaces and equipment found in cleanroom areas within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device facilities or anywhere the use of a sterile, non-pyrogenic alcohol solution is required.
- All lots of Cidehol ST are guaranteed to contain less than 0.25 EU/mL, the endotoxin level criterion for WFI.
- CiDehol ST is filtered to 0.2 microns, bottled and double-bagged within a CLASS 100 cleanroom.
- It is gamma-irradiated to a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6.
- A copy of lot specific documentation, which details QC, irradiation, sterility, and bacterial endotoxin limits, is attached to every case of CiDehol ST.
- Each lot is tested for sterility via USP 14-day sterility test and for bacterial endotoxin via the LAL test prior to release.
Click for Product MSDS information
Packaging: 12 btl/cs
- SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE -
The shelf life is 2 years. The expiration date is on the product. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT -
Flammable - do not come in contact with flame or extreme heat. Avoid eye and skin contact and ingestion.