The anatomically shaped BioClean Suprene™ is a Sterile Neoprene Cleanroom Glove which gives the wearer exceptional comfort. These gloves are part of the BioClean™ chemotherapy range providing excellent chemical resistance. The Suprene is also powder-free, double-donnable and textured for increased grip.
- Soft & strong
- Beaded cuff
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 1 pr / 10 pr / mb, 20 mbs / cs
- Protein Level: Neoprene contains no natural latex proteins
- AQL: 1.5 freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test)
- Particulates: Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A operating conditions.
- Physical Properties: Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) & EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003. ASTM D 6978-05 tested against cytotoxic drugs.
- Sterile: Sterile
- Quality Systems: Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 certifications and 89/686/EEC Article 11b Certifications. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 cleanroom environment
- Sampling & Inspection: In accordance with ISO 2859.
- Shelf Life and Storage: Five (5) years from date of manufacture. Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- Bar Codes: Each size carries a unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
- Lot Number: This is shown on the sealed pouch and carton to provide product traceability.