The BioClean-D™ Coverall with Collar is a single use disposable sterile garment that provides exceptional comfort and protection, even when handling cytotoxic drugs.Sterile Coverall with Collar & Thumb Loop.
- CleanTough™ fabric
- Zip front with flap cover
- Elasticated back, cuffs, and ankles
- Thumb loop
Product Codes and Sizes:
Click to view Product Data Sheet
Packaging: 1 pc/bg, 20 bgs/cs (for sizes Small to 2X)
1 pc/bg, 15 bgs/cs (for sizes 3X & 4X)
- Colour: White
- Sterile: Sterile
- Sterilization Method: Gamma irradiation.
- Printing: IPA resistant ink ensures that bags can be wiped down with cleaning or sterilising fluids without fear of cross-contamination from printing inks.
- Quality Systems: Manufactured in a facility holding the following registrations: ISO 9001:2008 & 89/686/EEC Article 11b.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a dry, cool place (<30°C) away from direct sunlight
- Bar Codes: A unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) allows automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
- Lot Number: This is shown on each individual bag and the carton to provide product traceability.
- Notes: XXXL & XXXXL - 15 pieces per carton - Minimum order 50 cartons.
- Compatibility: ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A compatible.