Designed for protection, the BioClean-C™ Sterile Chemotherapy Protective Sleeve Covers have been specially developed for maximum protection against a range of chemotherapy drugs and to be compatible with ISO Class 4 cleanrooms. Constructed from lightweight, low-linting and hard wearing CleanTough™ material, the sleeve covers feature elasticated arms and 100% polyester elasticated cuffs. The 'one size fits all' cover has been tailored for quick and simple donning.
- Tested against ASTM D6978-05 using a minimum of nine cytotoxic drugs
- Ultrasonically bonded seams with protective tape
- Elasticated for secure fit
- Processed to ensure ISO Class 4 compatibility
- 100% polyester elasticated cuffs
- Lightweight, low-linting & hard wearing CleanTough™ material
Packaging: 6 pcs / bg, 15 bgs / cs
Description: Sterile Chemotherapy Protective Sleeve Covers.
Other Features: Elasticated arms and elasticated fabric cuffs.
Material: CleanTough fabric with 100% Polyester cuffs.
Sterilization Method: Gamma irradiation.
Quality Systems: Manufactured in a facility holding the ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight
Bar Codes: A unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) allows automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
Lot Number: This is shown on each individual bag and the carton to provide product traceability.
Compatibility: ISO Class 4 compatible.